Dear customer, We provide free delivery of Flower & Bouquet order to most of the Klang Valley vally areas.
Below are Free delivery area checker.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") are the terms and conditions upon which Peclynsgift ("we/us") makes available to you and any of our services which are accessible on or via the peclynsgift.com website.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the peclynsgift.com
All peclynsgift.com products as depicted on this website (as may be varied from time to time) are available almost everywhere in the Malaysia. Products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute a peclynsgift.com product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
In the event that we are unable to supply the peclynsgift.com products or any substitute product to you at all, we shall notify you as soon as is reasonably possible and shall reimburse your payment in full and in any event no later than 30 days after the intended delivery date.
You will be given clear instructions to follow to navigate the Order Form and you shall be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details. We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards and any other credit and/or debit cards as we may specify from time to time. By clicking on the 'Proceed' button on the Order Form, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the peclynsgift.com
We are also able to receive orders thoughout Malaysia & Singapore and you are welcomed to contact us by phone, sms, whatsapp, wechat, line and email for your orders and deliveries.
We will do our very best to accommodate a change of address wherever possible. Correct addresses, postcodes and telephone numbers are essential with all orders to ensure a prompt delivery with no errors. We will always do our very best to help with same day delivery, although this cannot be guaranteed and at least 24hours notice should be given. When delivery is to be made to a recipients work address, a note of their working hours should be given .
When necessary, for example, when a recipient is not at home, deliveries may be left with a neighbour or in a secure area. A card will be left through the door to inform the recipient of this. If neither is possible, then the item will be returned to the delivering florists shop, where the recipient must contact and arrange re-delivery or collection.
In the event of any restriction or denial due to hospital regulation for whatsoever reasons, we shall not be responsible for such denial and consider the flowers / fruits basket being delivered. Should the patient being discharged before the time stipulated by you and making our delivery not possible, we shall hold no responsibility and considered this order being delivered.
For order received before noon, goods will be delivered within same day. For orders received after noon, delivery will be made by next day.
Cancelling or amending your order
If you wish to change your order, email order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that any changes to your order (delivery address, gift message) must be made at least 48 hours prior to delivery date to ensure that we have time to amend the order prior to preparation and delivery. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee to accept changes made to your order after that time therefore please make sure of all the details of your recipient address before you place your order.
Although we do our best to ensure that this does not happen, on very rare occasions, flowers arrive at their destination damaged. If the recipient receives damaged flowers, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange one of the following:
a re-send on the next available delivery date, or a full refund
Whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the peclynsgift.com is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the peclynsgift.com and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the peclynsgift.com impossible or impractical.
Refund policies for normal deliveries.
No refunds will be made as a results of following “problems” during our delivery of your orders:-
Orders For Wreaths/Sympathy Flowers
Deliveries during Valentine period.
- Customers’ request for delivery at specify time will be carried out at our best efforts and due to overwhelming orders during this date, there will be no refunds for any late delivery.
- For orders received after 12noon on 14th February, we shall try our best to deliver on 14th February. In the event delivery cannot be made on 14th February, it will be delivered on 15th February and no refund will be made under this circumstance.
- Complaints on freshness of flowers must be lodged latest by 15th February and if the complaint is found to be genuine, a replacement bouquet will be delivered on a requested date by the sender. No monetary refunds for this nature of complaint.
- As a result of overwhelming demand of flowers & gifts during Valentine period, we reserve the rights to replace with equivalent products in the event that the products ordered are out of stock. No notifications will be made to the sender for orders made after 11th February and refunds will not be entertained for such replacements.
- Any request for changes will not be allowed after 12noon of 13th February for orders made and no refunds will be entertained under such circumstance.
- For outstation orders received after 12th February, we reserve the rights to substitute equivalent products in the event the products ordered are out of stock. No refunds will be entertained under such situation.
- Orders must be placed before 12th February for overseas deliveries to ensure timely delivery. Any orders received after 12th February will be not guaranteed that delivery will reach the recipients on 14th February. Fixed time deliveries will not applied for overseas deliveries.
- No refunds will be made as a results of following “problems” for our delivery during Valentine period :-
- Address provided by the sender is wrong or incomplete & resulted delivery cannot be made.
- The sender has not given the recipient’s contact numbers (house, office or mobile) and no-one is at home to receive the flowers/gifts during our delivery.
- The recipient has moved out of the address provided by the sender.
- The recipient has switched off his or her mobile phone & there is no-one at the place of the address provided to receive the flowers/gifts during our time of delivery.
- The recipient refuses to accept the flowers/gifts due to his or her personal problems with the sender.
- The recipient stays in a condominium or apartment and the guard refuses to allow our delivery personals to admit to the condominium or apartment and refused to accept the flowers/gifts on behalf of the recipient.
Notification of all amendments will be displayed publicly on our website - it is your responsibility to check our website and your Peclyns Gift Websites account login periodically to ensure you stay informed of any changes.